- All documents will be made available on STiNE.
- To open the documents you need Acrobat Reader or an alternative software.
- The password will be announced in the lecture or in the corresponding exercises and can be requested in the office hours after the start of the lecture. Requests for passwords by e-mail or by phone will not be answered.
- You are not allowed to carry cell phones, smart phones, or other mobile devices with you during the exam. Any device that you carry with you (no matter whether switched on or oﬀ) will be treated as an attempt of deception.
- Neither formularies nor dictionaries are allowed in the exams.
You can find all information about the exam reviews on the website of the Finance, Banking & Insurance area.