Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
On this page, you will find answers to frequently asked questions. Otherwise, please send us an e-mail(bbf.bwl"AT"uni-hamburg.de?subject=FAQ gelesen: Weitere Frage) or come to our office hours.
|"It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much. The life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully."
E-mails to the staff of the chair
- Many questions that arise have already been asked by fellow students and answered by the chair. Therefore, please always check this section before sending us an e-mail.
- Always formulate your request as precisely as possible to enable a quick response.
- If you want to attach a file, it will only be opened if it is available as PDF file! For example, to create a PDF file, you can use the free program PDF Creator for Windows.
- Please note that the e-mail has to be sent from your university e-mail address (@studium.uni-hamburg.de).
- If you want to address an e-mail to multiple recipients, make sure you send only one e-mail and cc the other recipients.
Open PDF Files
To open and read all PDF files provided, you will need Acrobat Reader or an alternative software. Otherwise, you may receive error messages or see blank pages.